chphotovideo.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / 251.599.3126
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA 2007
Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette, AL 2004
AAS Commercial Art
Adobe Premiere Adobe Lightroom Adobe Photoshop Adobe Encoder
Adobe Bridge Xsplit Broadcaster DVD Studio Pro Microsoft Office
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Drive, Flickr, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud, and Zenfolio/Smugmug for sharing and distributing media.
- Creating content for Blog. Please see www.chphotovideo.com.
- Successful YouTube channel averaging per month 450 hours of views.
- Staffed Photography / Video: DragonCon, MomoCon, Anime Weekend Atlanta, Walker Stalker Con, Days of The Dead Atl, Wholanta/Timegate.
- Independently contracted for Alabama Hangout Music Festival, Bay Fest, Shrimp Fest, Concerts on the Coast, Alabama Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, and multiple events/conventions covered around Atlanta including the Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta Aquarium, Suntrust Park, Cobb Galleria, Hyatt Regency, Mariott Marquis, Peachtree Plaza, & Alliance Theater.
- Documentary style photography, editorial, head shots, studio, on location. Including green screen photography and on-site printing.
- Product photography. Including KEH catalog and website photography.
- Was the Official event photographer for: NAIA National Soccer Championships, The Montgomery Ballet Company, S.P.O.R.T.S conference (held by State Tourism groups across the Nation), WFG conference in Las Vegas, GA Transportation Summit Atlanta.
- Published on Cover of Alabama Official Vacation Guide 2011, inside Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Alabama Vacation Guides 2011 – 2012, Southern Breeze Magazine, Encore Louisiana Magazine, Montgomery Living, Pointe Magazine, S.P.O.R.T.S Events Magazine’s, and dozens of billboards.
- Independently contracted by Alabama Gulf Coast Sports Commission, and Alabama Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau. Photography and Video 2010 – 2014
- Multi-camera live production, for post process or creating a feed for live switching.
- Multi-camera production for State Bank & Trust in Georgia.
- Created commercial content for Delta Community Credit Union.
- Multiple projects created for in-house and commercial content for Georgia World Congress Center.
- Promotional content for international Texworld USA filmed in NYC.
- Live camera (IMAG). The Amphitheater at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL 2010 – 2014
- Recording audio through wireless lavalier, handheld, and boom microphones on field recorders.
- Completed a Kickstarter campaign for a year long music / video project with dvd filmed and edited by me “Music In The Round: Live From The Frog Pond” 2013-2014
- Operate camera for live broadcasting of Thunder on The Gulf boat races 2011
- Independently Contracted by Compass Marketing / Coast 360 Production for Photography and Video Production on the Alabama Gulf Coast 2010
- Worked with team filming and creating daily updates on the beach during BP Oil Spill.
- Handled program scheduling for Island TV on the island of Gulf Shores, Alabama 2010
- United States Traffic Network presentation at Fox Theater, Atlanta.