chphotovideo.com / email@example.com / 251.599.3126
Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, GA 2007
Faulkner State Community College, Bay Minette, AL 2004
AAS Commercial Art
Adobe Premiere Adobe Lightroom Adobe Photoshop Final Cut Pro X
Capture One DVD Studio Compressor Microsoft Office
- Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Plus, Flickr, Picasa, Dropbox, Amazon Cloud, OneDrive, and Zenfolio/Smugmug for sharing and distributing media
- Creating content for Blog. Please see www.chphotovideo.com
- Successful YouTube channel averaging per month 450 hours of views
- Staffed Photography / Video: DragonCon, MomoCon, Anime Weekend Atlanta, Walker Stalker Con
- Independently contracted for Hangout Music Festival, Bay Fest, Shrimp Fest, Concerts on the Coast, Alabama Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau, and many events/conventions covered around Atlanta.
- Documentary style photography, editorial, head shots, studio, on location.
- Independently contracted for a wide range of event photography based in Atlanta, Ga.
- Have been the Official photographer of NAIA National Soccer Championships, The Montgomery Ballet Company, S.P.O.R.T.S conference (held by State Tourism groups across the Nation)
- Published on Cover of Alabama Official Vacation Guide 2011, inside Gulf Shores & Orange Beach Alabama Vacation Guides 2011 – 2012, Southern Breeze Magazine, Encore Louisiana Magazine, Montgomery Living, Pointe Magazine, S.P.O.R.T.S Events Magazine’s.
- Independently contracted by Alabama Gulf Coast Sports Commission, and Alabama Gulf Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau. Photography and Video 2010 – 2014
- Multi-camera live production, for post process or creating a feed for live switching
- Live camera (IMAG). The Amphitheater at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL 2010 – 2014
- Recording audio through wireless lavalier, handheld, and boom microphones on field recorders
- Completed a Kickstarter campaign for a year long music / video project with dvd filmed and edited by me “Music In The Round: Live From The Frog Pond” 2013-2014
- Operate camera for live broadcasting of Thunder on The Gulf boat races 2011
- Independently Contracted by Compass Marketing / Coast 360 Production for Photography and Video Production on the Alabama Gulf Coast 2010
- Handled program scheduling for Island TV on the island of Gulf Shores, Alabama 2010